Tuesday, January 8, 2008

waaa!!d aq nkpgpost diz past few days!!super duper busy kxe!!tzktzk!!

tarot of the journey of the orient:

Queen of Pentacles
The Queen of Pentacles card suggests that my power today lies in generosity. I am in a position to be gracious and to consider the welfare of others as I surround myself with or reproduce the conditions I wish to create. I am empowered by embracing my own splendor and earthy sensuality and this gives me the validation to nurture, share, or bring new life into the world. My asset is fertile and perennial gratitude.

daily horoscpe!!

Discipline yourself somewhat if you want to get anything done today. Of course, if it's a lazy time for you with few obligations, then you're totally free to just poke around and do whatever you want.

hay!!yan ung tarot & horoscope of d day q!!hahaahah..tzk!!hahahahah...bad3p ba man aku!!ahahahahahah...tzk.tzk!!wahahahah..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okei lng un!!
kaya mu yan ate!!
heheheh. . .